Monday, January 29, 2018

Letter #102 . . . departing testimony at final zone conference!

Hey all!

I don't have too much time today, it's been a crazy one. I read your email tho and loved all the updates! Another week down here in Mizzeruh. I'm excited to see you guys too! Best part of the week was definitely the few appointments with our investigator Jennifer. We had to drop two of our other investigators because they didn't want to meet with us anymore. Sad!

Last Zone Conference
I feel like I've tried my hardest out here. I haven't always been perfect, but I've repented when I haven't and tried harder. I am more excited than anything to come home!

I was able to give my departing testimony at zone conference! Never thought I'd get to that point. But it came fast! Zone Conference was definitely a highlight as well. 

I am so thankful for my mission. I am especially thankful for the Savior, and his amazing Atonement. I am better everyday because of it.  

Much luv! 

Elder Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment