Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Letter #103 . . . Missouri weather is cray ...

Hey fam bam! Hope the Super Bowl was grand. I heard Patriots lost and that makes me happy. Haha. Yesterday we had a HUGE snowstorm, couldn't even see 20 feet in front, then like 2 hours later there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Missouri weather is cray... 

We taught Jennifer a few lessons this week. She is awesome. She's a nurse and can't make it to church too often, but she's reading the Book of Mormon! 

Can't believe Josh is 13 hahaha that blows my mind. Everyone's getting so old. Britt looks good in his Senior pics!! 

Hey can you sign up those two couples in our Ward for dad's thing? I told them they could. I sent you the info for one of the couples, but this is the other, he's my bishop. Matt and Leesa G. 

Man that Women's Conference looked PACKED! Hahaha dad all like a million ladies. XD

Brady's "two weenies" comment made me laugh for like five minutes.... I'm so excited for the babies. 

Love you all. See you soon. Also Mom, I think this is letter 103 not 102. 

Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment