Thursday, February 15, 2018

Letter #104 . . . This whole thing feels like a dream!

Hey all,

Time is weird. I'm going to see you very soon. This whole thing feels like a dream.
Can't wait to watch Dad's date night speech! Miss talking to mom and paps. 

I did hear about Jaime's dad. Broke my heart. So sad. I love her...

All these twins... goodness. That's crazy. They will all be good friends, and grow up together I'm sure!
 
I'm sprinting to the finish! Not too trunky, I'll be alright :) The people I've met out here have become the greatest friends. Members, investigators, etc. Random strangers I've met have became some of my best friends. It's an awesome experience. Nothing else like it. They are what I will miss most. Drama amongst missionaries is the thing I will miss least. Haha. All I wanna do when I get home is just hang out with you guys. Miss y'all so much. ;) 

Love Elder Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment