Thursday, February 22, 2018

Letter #105 . . . last letter . . . I have loved my mission!

Wow. The end has come so fast. This is my last letter for ya. I am excited to be home. I have loved my mission, especially the people I've met. That is the greatest part of it all. 
I love this gospel. I know it sounds cheesy. But man... I seriously do. It makes me so happy, and brings me fulfilling peace. 

Although the tag will be off in a few days, I still want to help others feel this peace. The peace that comes from God and His love for us. I want to stay close to the Savior. That is my goal, help me stay accountable to it! :)
Love ya

Elder Townsend 

PS. Here's a pic of the Clardy's and I. (See below) They were the first door I knocked on in my first area, and we've became very good friends. I love them. They just took us out to dinner. 

The Clardy's from first area!

Screen shot from Facebook from Nikki Clardy!

No comments:

Post a Comment