Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Letter #101 . . . Youth Seminary Devotional in Independence!

Hola family and friends! 

Hope all is well and that you're not getting too chilly from that HUGE snowstorm!! Weather is up and down over here. Mother Nature can't make up her mind! 
Right now we are still teaching Jennifer! We have taught her the first three lessons. She is progressing nicely! She has very true intent. It's cool to see. 

Sounds like everyone is staying busy! Lots of exciting and new things going on it seems like!

One of the highlights of the week was definitely the Youth Seminary Devotional I was a part of in Independence! I was the guest speaker. Before I talked they played my music video of Story of My Life haha! I spoke for about ten minutes about the power of music in our lives, and how it can be an influence for good or evil. I then sang "I Can Do All Things". After I spoke they went through the top 10 songs of today, showing how almost every one of them are super inappropriate and we don't even realize it! 

I'm trying my best to sprint to the finish. Sometimes it's tough, sometimes it's not. Life is good out here. Till next week!

Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment