Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Letter #98 . . . minus 10 degrees and so grateful for my mission!

Messin' with the security cameras! :)
Fam bam!

Goodness gracious it has gotten COLD! Today it hit -10 degrees... Yucky yucky yucky. But, things are great, and I love this ward. Booth is leaving Wednesday, a week before the transfer ends, so tomorrow I'm going to start being with the Zone leaders for the week. But next transfer I'm most definitely staying here in this ward.


I can't believe it's 2018. It's going to be a fantastic year folks... Our New Years was great. Went to bed at 10 haha. Best night ever.


I'm trying to finish the Book of Mormon again before I go home. I'm at the end of 2nd Nephi. Loving that book more and more everyday. It is the number one source of the peace in my life. It brings peace because it speaks of Jesus Christ, and it is true.

I'm so thankful for my mission. I love it. Love you all. See you NEXT MONTH! ;)


- Elder Townsend

 
PS.  Here are a few short videos that Tanner sent this week . . . 

#1 - There are some members in Tanner's ward that have security cameras and Tanner and Elder Booth like to mess with them a bit . . Watch the clip here! haha 

#2 - Tanner and Elder Booth are congratulating one of their fellow missionaries for a recent engagement . . . Click here to listen to their little jingle!

#3 - Tanner and Elder Booth show how cold it is with some boiling water in the freezing temps . . . Click here to watch the formation of a cloud. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment