Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Letter #88 . . . transfers, Facebook and lovin' life!

Hey fam and friends! 

Short email today. Transfer weeks are crazy. We're trying to get back in the swing of things. 
 
Breakfast with the zone on transfer day!
About Elder Roberts . . he was the last AP . . we wanted to be comps so I thought it was going to happen. But he's training now way down south for his last transfer! 
Tanner and new comp, Elder Lauritsen from Idaho

You found my comp's fam on Facebook? Yup that's his family! Haha he's from Rexburg. He's super awesome. We work super well together. Love the dude. To answer your question, we are still Zone leaders in Liberty. 

Speaking of Facebook, our mission is now a Facebook mission and we are going to be able to use it as a proselyting tool!! So don't freak out when you see me using it! :) 

That is really weird that some of my pals are getting married! I miss those dudes and gals. Tell them hi for me! :) 
Saying goodbye to Elder Sandkamp

I fly home Friday February 23rd so we can do my homecoming whenever works best. 

Life is good, things are busy out here. We are lovin' life! Mom, I will send you our address. 

Love,
Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment