Thursday, November 2, 2017

Letter #89 . . . thing I'll prob miss the most!

Selfie time with Elder Lauritsen and a few sisters!
Hey all!

We had a cool little experience this week!  We spent a good portion of the morning and afternoon one day leveling out some concrete for a trail. The whole time there was this dude who we got to talk to, who is looking for a new religion, and is the most faithful guy. We are going to start teaching him through FACEBOOK! Sweetest thing ever, he is in a "KISS" tribute band. Hahaha it's the greatest thing ever. We're excited! 


I'm loving being with Elder Lauritsen! That's funny you talked to his mom! We're keeping pretty busy these days. Some fun stuff . . we judged TWO chili cookoffs this week! Sadly I always chose the one that tasted most like canned chili hahahaha. I'm not the greatest judge. Other fun stuff, we're writing songs for all the peeps in the Zone, trying to get em pumped up to do some work! Click here to listen to 1838 at the Jailhouse! and Click here to hear a song for the YSA! Also making Zone t-shirts!

Thing I'll probs miss most on the mission is the opportunity we have to just help others feel of the peace that comes from following Christ. I know that sounds super missionary cheesy but man it's the best. That peace is real. So so so real.


Claire is so dang cute it kills me! Keep sending vids of her talkin' and stuff! Joshie, that's sweet! Hope that team is fun!! And yes the 25th of February will work for my homecoming.

- Elder Townsend


No comments:

Post a Comment