Thursday, November 16, 2017

Letter #91 . . . Zone Conference and "Kengolfa"! :)

Familia and friends! 

How ya doin? Love ya miss ya lots. It's funny! We've been finding some solid people, then it gets real tough to get in contact with them! I guess that's just how life goes. I'm happy tho! Life is good. 

Zone Conference with the Liberty Zone and half of the Independence Zones . . November 10, 2017
Yayyy I'm happy you met Staheli! He's such a good dude. I loved being with him. I have heard about his girlfriend! Apparently they're getting married the 24th, which is the day after I get back! I still don't know if I feel old enough to be getting married... Craziness! 

Dad sounds busy too! I love hearin him speak. That is so true, he will make ya pee your pants and in tears because you're laughing so hard one minute, then the next minute you're in even more tears crying cause you're feeling the spirit so strong. All in the same minute! It's amazing. My dad's a Superhero! :)

Sounds like everyone's staying busy! Hope Grandma Carolyn's doing alright. I love her lots. Same with Grandpa Mike. Can't wait to see them! Russell M Nelson is coming to your stake conference?! No way! Could you voice record his talk??? I'd die to hear that!!!

Love you lots. 

Tan
 
PS.  Here is a fun video that Tanner a few other missionaries created on this last p-day . . . Playing a new game called "Kengolfa" (instead of Kendama . . . get it?:)) Click here to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment