Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Letter #87 . . . Zone Conference with Elder Echo Hawk!

Friends and Familia!

Look at these colors! Awesome missionaries too!
Thanks for the great email. I was so sad to hear about little Lila. That stuff kills me inside. Gehhh!! Life isn't fair.

This is Sandkamp's last few days, and he's having a hard time! He is hanging in there but man, he is very ready to go home. Makes it tough to not feel the same way at times.

That's awesome you got your patriarchal blessing Britt! I want to hear your thoughts about it! Was it like you expected? I read mine probably once or twice a month! That's awesome Sar was on Studio 5!  Good for CC and Alta for showin' respect. The rivalry and the nasty social media fights and comments was one of my least favorite things at home. Haha. I don't miss high school.


Some cool things from the week . . . we had Zone Conference with Elder Echo Hawk of the Seventy. He is an awesome guy. He's the head of the Correlation committee of the church, which means he probably knows Grandpa! I forgot to ask him, dang it!


Tanner and Elder Sandkamp
Mom, I like beef jerky, slim jims, chips, trail mix, those chocolate covered pomegranate things, yogurt covered craisins etc. Thanks!
 

Love ya
 

- Elder Townsend


PS. Here is a video clip of Tanner and Elder Sandkamp playing, singing and signing Savior Redeemer of My Soul . . . click here!

PSS.  Here is a short video Tanner sent of him playing and singing "I Can Do All Things" and Elder Sandkamp doing sign language. Click here to play the video. 

 
Kansas City Temple

Zone Conference, October 2017

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these e-mails. I can tell a difference in Tanner since he came out on his mission!

    ReplyDelete