Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Letter #85 . . . Conference was Amazing!

Hey fam!

Watching conference at the church . . photo sent by member!
Just had my last General Conference out here! Yes, conference was amazing. I loved both of Uchtdorf's talks the most. I loved Elder Anderson's talk. I agree with you mama, there was a cool reverence as he was talking about President Monson and Elder Hales. He will sure be missed. He's an amazing man. He is so happy now tho, free of all his afflictions, and in the presence of God. :) Conference is so cool. Especially the way you view it and approach it as a missionary. So attentive, so excited, so prepared to hear the message. That's something I want to take home with me. Because there is so much you can get out of it. I had my questions and thoughts addressed and answered. :)
Their district
Things are crazy these days. We are hardly in our area which makes it tough. Yes, lots of paperwork haha. But I love getting to know the missionaries better. I feel like I'm serving around my best friends out here! 

As for my time here... It still feels like I have a ways to go! I'm still not at the point where it feels like I am going home any time soon. Haha! I'm loving it out here. But I am very excited to come home too. My companion Elder Sandkamp goes home in a little over two weeks. He's trying to hang in there, but is starting to have a hard time. Especially because he hit his two year mark weeks ago haha. 

The zone conference we're singing at will be on Thursday! Elder Echohawk of the Seventy will be there. We then have a meeting with him with the zone leaders of the mission at the mission home! (Which is in our area!) He asked to have dinner with us after that too! So that will be super cool. 

The guy in the middle . . . :) 



Eating pie at the mission president's house after priesthood session!


I miss Amosa! Those pics are sweet. I will definitely keep in contact with my comps after the mission!

That trip Sar went on looks SWEET!! THEY WENT TO A COLDPLAY CONCERT?? Haha man I'm jealous. We still need to go to one as a family some day. 

Love you all! I'll send pics later. 

- Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment