Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Letter #24 . . . week was pretty good, but tough!

Heyyy!!

I'm doing good! That's crazy that school is already coming up!!!
Summer's flying by! Y'all are getting old!! Tell the boys to stick 

to tennis!! I wish I would have so bad!! That's cool to hear Kolton S.
is doing awesome. He's a stud! I bet your talk was great Spence! 
I'll check it out tonight when I get a chance! Happy Birthday this 
month, Sar and Britt!

P-day with the zone . . August 1, 2016
This week was pretty good. Pretty tough as well. We are trying to grow our teaching pool right now. 
 
Today we went to the National WW1 Museum with most of the zone. I went there a month ago with Torrico and just took some pics on the outside. But this time we actually went inside! It was schweeet!!

Some interesting things that happened this week... Went on exchanges and helped this awesome dude, Dan Sorenson move in. He's a safety on the Kansas City Chiefs . . got to talk to him for like 10 minutes! He played at BYU and is a super nice guy! We spray-painted the windows of this less active member's restaurant for like 5 hours... We cleaned our gross apartment... Had some good lessons... Kirkham did a baptismal interview for this guy getting baptized in our district... And stayed home from church because Kirkham was sick! /:

I started reading the Book of Mormon again. This will be my 3rd time through on the mission! I'm up to 2nd Nephi 5. The beginning chapters of 2nd Nephi are amazing.  

Chapter 4 is one of my favorite chapters in the book. Go read it! It talks about 
placing no more for the enemy of my soul. 

Love you all. Read that book, it'll change your life! :)

- Elder Townsend
Sent from Zion




No comments:

Post a Comment