Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Letter #26 . . . Six Months Down!

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy!
Loved hearin what's going on with you guys these days! Miss my fam!! 6
months down! Woooooohoooooo! It's fun to see friends leavin' on their
missions! I listened to Amanda Heaps' farewell talk. It was perfect. I
flippen love her and her testimony so much!

Have I played pickleball? Yes it's amazing. Can't wait to play with y'all
at home!!

Temple day selfie with the Dillons
Some schtuff that happened this week . . . we had zone conference. For 8 hours!! It was good, but soooo long. I sang my song I Can Do All Things for a family we had dinner with. We went with this awesome family to the temple, the Dillons in another ward that are super good friends with my comp. It was awesome. The father and son were both taking out their own endowments. It was super cool. I've now seen all 3 videos. And this was definitely the most well done video. haha All of them are great and say what they need to say, but this one in particular brought the spirit especially strong for me. As a mad respecter of legit cinematography, acting, special effects, and overall production, this one was just awesome, and made the whole experience that much greater. :)
Kansas City Temple!


Sometimes before I go to bed, I draw pics on my iPad. There's a little
drawing feature on the Notes app and I've been drawing a lot lately as I
go to bed. Helps me unwind and de-stress. There are not many things
around our place to draw, so I've been working on a pic of my hand,
and a pic of Parker's Red Weapon Camera. hahahah don't judge.
Missionaries need to have fun and unwind sometimes too. I'll attach
pics of what I got so far on the hand and camera. ;)


The Mission is tough, but it's good for me. I love the Savior, and I'm
doing it for Him!

Love you all,
- Elder Townsend

Sent from Zion


No comments:

Post a Comment