Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Letter #72 . . . nice and roasting hot in "Misery"!

Hey fam, 
Elder Staheli, a mini missionary and Tanner

I don't have much time today. But know I did read your email and love hearing about what ya'll are up to! Twas another quick week as a missionary. Nice and roasting hot out here in "Misery." Time is flying by here. 

Passed out ice cream to all the awesome old peeps at Barbies work! We had multiple lessons with Barbie this week! She's been our focus this week. She has such a pure heart and desire to come closer to Christ. She is so sincere, and is
Playing dodge ball with the youth!
progressing. We are still on date for the 8th, but it will probably be pushed back to the next week. She is praying for a spiritual confirmation of the Book of Mormon before she gets baptized.

Staheli and I are having a blast and working super hard together. He's from Pleasant Grove. He leaves in a month! He's just about done. He's awesome.


I miss y'all. Be sure to read the Book of Mormon if you're not. My life has been changed by the Book! I know I say that a lot, and all missionaries say that a lot. But it's the most true thing I could ever say. Just read it and you'll be so happy, I promise. :)


- love Tan



PS. Here are 3 short, random videos to watch: 

To watch a short clip about "Fields for Days". . . showing the wide open fields of Missouri . . . and a little country music!

I guess Elder Staheli loves horses . . . click here to watch a short clip!

Eating fine Mexican cuisine . . . click here to watch!

Dodge ball with the youth and Tanner getting comfortable! :)

Not sure what the story is on this photo??

No comments:

Post a Comment