Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Letter #58 . . . 'twas a peachy week!

Hey fam bamily! 

Another short one today . . . 'twas a peachy week!

Taylor K. is still meeting with us, and loving the church! She's so awesome. We are going to start teaching that Dalton guy who's Taylor's friend! 
 
Goodbye to Amosa! :(
Said bye to Amosa this week! I told him to give you a big hug for me! That's awesome you got to see him. I listened to his talk. Such a cool guy! 
 
Transfers were this week, we are still together! We're super happy cuz we're pals. :)  
 
Weather's been crazy. Won't stop raining. It's crazy, first big storms of the year! I love the rain out here! 

I'm happy and healthy! Loving life these days. 

- Tan

March 26, 2017
PS. We attended Amosa's homecoming this past Sunday and here is a photo of our two youngest boys with him. He did a great job and we could tell he was a fabulous missionary!  

No comments:

Post a Comment