Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Letter #57 . . . best day I've had in a long time!!

Hi Fam!

Taylor's baptism day, March 18th 2016
Thanks for the letter! Short and sweet letter today! This week was special! Taylor was baptized Saturday! It was amazing, and was the best day I've had in a long time. I'll remember that day forever, that's for sure! She had like 10 friends come, some members of the church and some not. It was an awesome turnout. Her mom even came! Taylor had the biggest smile on her face the whole time, you could see it in her face that she loves this gospel. Her readiness brought the Spirit so strong into the meeting! Her mom seemed on edge at first and it was awesome to see her whole countenance change and relax throughout the meeting as she felt the Spirit. 
Elders Amosa, Griffiths and Tanner!
Me, Griffiths and Amosa sang "How Great Thou Art", and I played the piano. It was so fun! Click here to listen! I'm going to miss Amosa! We both spoke a bit on Baptism, and a member of our ward spoke on the Holy Ghost! Taylor said she felt a "breath of fresh air that felt so good" after she came out of the water! It was cool, after the baptism we got a text from Matt who baptized Taylor. He said one of Taylor's OTHER friends that was at the baptism now wants to take the lessons from us because of the Spirit he felt at the Baptism! Wahooo! Super cool. I'm hoping to stay here in Maryville with Griffiths another transfer! 

That's good dad's anxiety workshop went well! I'd love to have been there! Did you record it by chance?

I'm so glad to have a knowledge of the Restored Gospel. I'm grateful to know I have a father in heaven who knows and loves me. 

Love, Tan
PS.  Here is one more video that Tanner sent . . . of him walking into Walmart with no shoes . . . this is sooo Tanner! haha :) Watch here!

No comments:

Post a Comment