Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Letter #50 . . . . . the work is picking up here in Maryville! (Adam-ondi-Ahman)

Hey fam and everybody!! 

Hope life is good!
Adam-ondi-Ahman

Highlights of the week . . . we had Interviews with President, then went to Adam Ondi Ahman! We had a worldwide missionary Broadcast and some of the Twelve taught us how to be better missionaries, and they changed some of the missionary morning schedule to help us be more effective. :) I love those men. They're flippen awesome.


I went on an exchange with my first companion, Elder Amosa! We sang lots of songs and found an awesome new investigator in our area named Taylor! She is 16 and is the friend of one of the youth in our ward. She was so happy to see us. She said she has been waiting for us to come back because she wants to take the discussions!! The work is picking up here in Maryville!

 
I miss the fam! Spence is just like me, I was his same size at his age.The boys look like they're getting big! Josh, that vid mom sent of you driving in with your left hand and laying it up is insane!! I never got THAT good!! I've showed a ton of missionaries that vid... 


I've started reading the Book of Mormon again, and I am amazed every single time I read some of it. That book is true, and I'm so thankful to have it. It brings me so much peace.


Love you all,
- Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment