Monday, June 19, 2017

Letter #70 . . . new comp, passing kidney stone and district torn apart!

Hi All,
 
Last days with Elder Anderson
Barbie is doing awesome. She's loving the gospel. Her life and outlook on things is being changed for the better as she's been reading and studying the Book of Mormon. She can't stop tellin us about the impact that us missionaries have had on her life. She's been reading every night, and threw away her list of questions about the Church she was going to ask us at our lesson because the Lord told her, "Do you not trust me? Have I not given you a witness with all these divine coincidences happening in your life?" Ahhh she's so great. We weren't able to meet with the Gordons this week since he had chemo therapy and is recovering from that.

Sad news . . . our super sweet district got torn apart. They all became some real close pals. Me and another sister were the only ones to stay . . it was tragic. :(


My new comp is Elder Staheli, I've served around him for a lot of my mission! I'm super pumped to be with him!



In a member's home with new comp, Elder Staheli!
I had a kidney stone this week (still in he midst of passing it!), so that's not fun. 😧 Used up probably five of the pain killers I brought out here. I have five more. Hopefully this will be the last time this happens on my mission!

All else is well! Short letter today! Just know things are good and I'm loving life out here. I'll give you a better email next week.


Much luv!


- Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment