Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Letter #33 . . . transfers coming and General Conference in Independence!

Here are a few videos that Tanner sent with this email . . . a few songs he recorded in between conference sessions on Sunday . . . 



Hope all is well. Transfers are this week. Ellsworth thinks
he's leaving cause he's been here three transfers. I don't know, we'll
see! Parker sent me the vid he made for Sarah! It is sweet! I'm so
proud of you Sar and Brady! Keep it up.  
Wow, was that really a year ago when Grandma was dancing in that 
facility?! Man I love her. She's amazing, and is so happy now.

This week... I had Interviews with President Vest. It was pretty good.
The interview basically consisted of him asking me if I had any
questions for him, and I didn't really, so our interview was pretty short
haha. That's how it usually goes.

We've been getting really close with Bishop Hubner. He takes us out to
lunch and has us come over all the time. He's awesome. He heard from
one of the members I made YouTube videos and his family watched all
of my videos and loved them he said! It makes things so much better
when you have a sweet Bishop!!

We went and watched Conference on Saturday at the Church. In between
sessions I recorded some song ideas on the piano with some singing.
They're definitely ones I will record when I get home! :) For Sunday's
sessions we went and watched at a members, (the Lambs.) They're this
awesome family with these awesome daughters with really good voices!
They were naming off songs and I was playing them. It was schweeet. I
can't choose my favorites . . there are too many!!

I went on exchanges with an Elder that's been going through a lot of
struggles with his faith. We had some pretty amazing conversations.
Both of us learned so much from each other. It's amazing how much more
you can learn and be guided when you're in the spirit. It's crazy how
quickly we just forget how much Joy we feel in those times. Conference
talked a lot about that, and a lot of other topics I really needed to
hear.

Mama, these vids of Claire are killing me. She is SO. STINKING. 
CUTE. AHHHHHH!

Love y'all,

- Elder Townsend

Sent from Zion

No comments:

Post a Comment