Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Letter #32 . . . solid investigator, Dora party and shoveling dirt!

Hi All!

Things are pretty good these days. Ellsworth is good.  

As far as the weather, it's slowly getting cooler here. 

Those Claire vids were hilarious! They made my day. It's good to
hear the fam is doing good. K, I don't have much time today, so I'll send
you a better email answering all ur questions next week. Sorry!



Stuff that went on this week . . .  we threw a surprise party for Elder Call last P-day. He's a district leader in the district next to us, and his companion is Elder Fowlks, my MTC comp. We had a barbecue at a park, and had Finding Dory Birthday hats. :) Good times. We went out and did a Team-up with bishop Hubner this week, we had an awesome talk and got to know him a lot better!  He's so awesome! He was asking about my family. Turns out he knows you dad. He's like, "Matt Townsend is your dad?! I listen to his radio show all the time!" That was pretty awesome! I had a couple exchanges this week and they were pretty sweet. On one of them we just shoveled dirt all day lolz. Party. So many sweet missionaries out here.


Barbecue at the park for Elder Call!
We found Ryan Matthews on the street cleaning his car. He's a super solid investigator and loves meeting with us! I feel confident we will baptize him. On Sunday we had dinner with the Lambs, this awesome family. I jammed out with Remi and Madi Lamb, 2 of their daughters. They have awesome voices and we played a bunch of hymns. It was awesome. The link to this video here!

I've been able to give a couple blessings this week, the Priesthood is so powerful. It's amazing! We've had some awesome dinner messages with families this week basing it off the, "Can ye feel so now?" Scripture. I'm in Alma 20 in the Book of Mormon by the way. I love that book!

Much luvs.



-Elder Townsend

PS. I promise I'll write you a good email answering stuff next week with more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment