Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Letter #34 . . . stayed in Independence, new comp!

Tanner with new companion, Elder Reber from Arizona!
**Tanner likes to play a little game where he tells people to call out whatever song or artist they want him to play and then 9 out of 10 times he will be able to play it.  In the following video clip, Elder Reber is putting Tanner to the test . . . Watch the video clip here! Hopefully none of you are offended that a few of these songs are not church songs! They are just having a little fun! :)

Hello all!

This week I got a new companion. His name is Elder Reber! He is from Gilbert Arizona, and he's sweet! He's well over a year younger than me, and graduated in 2016. He's been out for 4 months. His name is spelled the same backwards and forwards. Craziness! He's super athletic, he played football in high school and a little spring football at Scottsdale College as a linebacker in Arizona!! He is planning on playing when he gets home. He's super athletic and can dunk a ball easy too. Pretty sweet. Reminds me of like a Riley Ogden! Just a stud. Go on Hudl.com and search Austin Reber and try to download the vid of his highlights and send it to me. I wanna see dem skillz.:)

Ellsworth is going back to his first area... With his first companion.... And is super excited to have a change I think.

Yeah the Bishop is so dang awesome. I don't know if it's more common outside of Utah. It just totally depends. He's my first Bishop like that. He asked me to play his favorite hymn, "Be Still My Soul" in Sacrament next week!! That should be fun!


Our investigator Ryan has Chrohns disease and hasn't been able to meet up
because he's been feeling sick. He is so solid, I hope we can meet with
him soon. We have a ton of potential investigators we've just been
going through, visiting house to house to house! We've seen some cool
miracles from it!


That's sweet that Spence did lacrosse! He's such a stud, and looks
bigger and bigger in all the pics I see. Josh is my best pal, and I
miss playing sports with him and all the boys. We get to play a ton of
basketball out here, I just got some new shoes because my other ones
had the grip of slippers... I love basketball, and it makes me think
of playing with Josh and Spen all the time! I miss it!


Love you family and friends!

- Elder Townsend


Sent from Zion

No comments:

Post a Comment