Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Letter #96 . . . mission is awesome, I tell ya!

Hey family and everybody! 

Elder Booth and Elder Townsend
Twas a great week! Christmas is in a week, oh meh goodness. Time really is flying by here. Weeks go by so fast. The mission is awesome I tell ya. 

This week we had the opportunity to go to the temple after Zone conference. It was my first time going in a while. I'm loving it more and more the more I go. I got so much out of it this time, and I feel like I learned a ton. I want to be sure to keep up my temple attendance when I'm home. Because it makes me so happy!

Zone Conference at the temple
Our investigator Darcio is super excited to be baptized on the 23rd still! Al, who I was teaching in my last ward, got baptized on the 16th, and the Hills from my last ward, are getting baptized on the 6th of January! Exciting stuff! 
 
We can FaceTime around 4-4:30 our time, 3-3:30 your time!  
 
That's cool you saw a bunch of my pals at Jenna's homecoming!  Miss them all.

I love and miss you all. I will see you pretty soon. :)
 
Elder Townsend


No comments:

Post a Comment