Friday, December 1, 2017

Letter #93 . . LightTheWorld vid and transfers!

Hey familia! 

Sorry I didn't write yesterday! We got busy editing that LightTheWorld video! Click here to watch! It's been cool to see it's already been viewed 12k times!! (4 days later it's at 34,000 views!) Cool way to spread the message for sure! It's fun to do things a little differently sometimes! 

This week we got to meet with our investigator Al a bunch to read the Book of Mormon. We are doing little marathons with him because he is DEAD SET on having to finish the Book of Mormon before he gets baptized. We set him on date for December 16th, he has 55 chapters left. So we're helping him finish, and it's been awesome! :)
We have transfers this week, we have no idea what's going to happen! We hope we stay together! I'll let you know what happens. Mission is good, I'm sorry I don't have much to say, thanks for the email mama, and keeping me updated. I'm doing well! 

Till next week, much love!

Elder Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment