Monday, May 15, 2017

Letter #65 . . . a lot of farm work and Mother's Day phone call!

Loved talking to you guys yesterday! It made me so happy! Miss you guys. 9 months is going to fly by! I'll be working hard out here!

Posing for pictures while on Facetime!
We've been doing service almost every day. Been doing a lot of farm work. Haha it's been awesome. This week we cleaned eggs, chopped up a rotten dead pig, fed some rotten milk to some pigs etc. I'm getting some nice sun burns! #FarmboyTownsend
  
Anderson is awesome. He's a laid back, funny guy and is a super hard worker. I love being with him.



I'm doing well. Thanks for the update on what's going on with ya'll!


Farm life in Missouri!
I'll have a longer letter for you next week!  

Much luv!  
 
Tan


Hey, there's Elder Reber!
Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment