Thursday, August 31, 2017

Letter #80 . . . temple session and time is flying!

Hey y'all!

It's only been a few days since my last email! Nothing really huge happened! Going to the temple last Wednesday was my highlight. I got to do a session and do sealings for the first time! Pretty awesome! I love the temple so much.


With Barbie!
We're going to have to push Bob's baptism date back a few weeks. He needs to come to church twice and he hasn't been able to yet. His health is getting better and better! He says he feels great!
 

I bet Brady nailed it in his homecoming! Send me a recording if you can find one, will ya? :) 

Time is flying too fast here. I'm going to enjoy every moment I have left! :)

Love,
Elder Townsend



Everyone is into doTerra! 

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment